100% Recycled Polyester (Dri-fit)
Recycled Polyester is process by used polyester clothes and recycle into fabric.
- It’s used less energy to produce
- It’s helps to solve garments waste pollution problems worldwide
- It’s eco-friendly than Normal Polyester because normal polyester require more petroleum based materials and more energy to produce it
Bamboo is one of the world most sustainable resources because:
- Less energy and less water to grow
- It can be grown without presticides
- It is 100% biodegradable
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. Organic production systems replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilizers, and build biologically diverse agriculture. Third-party certification organizations verify that organic producers use only methods and materials allowed in organic production. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.